Tuesday 24 September 2013

Parvanas adventure

One day Afghanistan hade a huge war. People were coming into her rooms &telling us what to do. I felt very scared "what's happening " she asked "a war" he yelled .then a man said "evrything Is gonna be ok we come to bring peace " he screeched .then a huge bomb shot us . Some people were  injured very bad and needed to go over seas for hospital .I was ok but I broke  my leg. The next day I woke up they took everything in my room only I was in it I went out side. Wood , bricks , blocks and the concrete was wobbles and toballs she was about to cry" were is everyone " she cried .She felt so alone .She walked inside the broken house and found some spare change , went to the market and bought some fish .The next day she gave up she went on a plane and went to NZ living there. P.S. no more wars. The end.

By KYLEIGH HURA-MCINTOSH 

No comments:

Post a Comment